Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Blog - New Adventure!

My fellow writer friends and my buddy Homer agreed that I should re-do the Blog I started last year.



Homer thought my blog was kind of boring and needed to show what he and his friends were interested in. He likes Outer Space stuff and anything that has to do with it. Well, we argued about that for a while. I wanted to put pictures of puppy dogs and cupcake recipes on the blog.

"Oh, No," he said, "Not if I have anything to do with it! You want my help SS? You listen to me."

Homer, like most aliens, is a little controlling, if you ask me. But when he smiled showing me those cute dimples of his, I relented and gave in. But since I'm older than him and a little smarter, I told him that if I could write down the fantastic stories he's been telling me about why he came to Earth, I'd let him have his way. Well, you would have thought he was given a whole stash of this candy he gets from some weird little guy he knows (OMG - Homer goes on and on about how good it is. I've tried to turn him on to Snickers (my fav) with no luck). Homer started to smack his lips and jump around my office. He can be silly at times. He'll be upset that I told you that.

Sooo - We hope that you enjoy our blog. There's some cool video's. Our favorite is the Mars Rover one with the background music "The Planets". Homer wants to keep track of the weather on the planet where he went to school. I want to talk about cool stuff in the news, like The U.S. using the moon as a filling station, and the asteroid that put a hole in Jupiter's atmosphere. If there's anything else you'd like to see on this blog, please let us know. Until then...

No comments: